Electronics - Wikipedia
Synopsis About this title This consistent and comprehensive text is unique in providing an informed insight into molecular electronics by contrasting the prospects for molecular scale electronics with the continuing development of the inorganic semiconductor industry. Review : "The book is a very useful contribution to pedagogy in this rapidly-evolving area.
About AbeBooks. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title.
- Midnight Sun: A Novel;
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy - Hajime Asahi - Innbundet () » Bokkilden;
- Chinese History and Literature: Collection of Studies;
- Full Circle.
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.?
- CVD Diamond for Electronic Devices and Sensors.
- THE BEATLES GET BACK: Photographs by Ethan A. Russell.
Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image. Published by Wiley-Interscience Used Hardcover Quantity Available: 1.
This consistent and comprehensive text is unique in providing an informed insight into molecular electronics by contrasting the prospects for molecular scale electronics with the continuing development of the inorganic semiconductor industry. Providing a wealth of information on the subject from background material to possible applications, Molecular Electronics contains all the need to know information in one easily accessible place. Speculation about future developments has also been included to give the whole picture of this increasingly popular and important topic.nifagescoenew.tk
ISBN 13: 9780470021927
Molecular electronics is a fast moving and exciting subject thatexploits the electronic and optoelectronic properties of organicand biological materials. Areas of application and potentialapplication range from chemical and biochemical sensors to plasticlight emitting displays. Molecular Electronics: From Principles to Practice provides anintroduction to the interdisciplinary subject of molecularelectronics with detailed examples of applications.
The topicscovered include:.
This book is aimed at final year science or engineeringundergraduate students. It will also be accessible to readers froma wide range of backgrounds from physicists, chemists, biologists, electrical engineers to materials scientists in both industry andacademia. MBE applications to magnetic semiconductor materials are also included for future magnetic and spintronic device applications.
Molecular Beam Epitaxy: Materials and Applications for Electronics and Optoelectronics will appeal to graduate students, researchers in academia and industry, and others interested in the area of epitaxial growth. Fireman and James S.
Aidam, O. Ambacher, E. Diwo, B.
- OSA | Glancing-angle–deposited magnesium oxide films for high-fluence applications;
- Handykette & Phone Necklace for iPhone, Samsung, Huawei - Rebelcords;
- Lights in the Sky: Identifying and Understanding Astronomical and Meteorological Phenomena (Patrick Moores Practical Astronomy Series).
- Essentials of plane trigonometry and analytic geometry;
- Microwave Materials and Applications by Mailadil T. Sebastian, Rick Ubic | Waterstones.
- Engineers Mini-Notebook: Schematic Symbols, Device Packages, Design and Testing.
- Cookie Settings.
Godejohann, L. Kirste, T.
Lim, R. Quay, and P. Beere and David A. Skierbiszewski, G.